Liars' League is coming up to its second birthday, and to celebrate we're having a big party event at Proud Galleries, The Stables Market, Camden Town, NW1 8AH (tube: Camden Town/Chalk Farm) on Tuesday April 21st.
The theme of the evening is "Biggest & Best", and we will be reading the most popular stories from the last two years, chosen by you, the reading and listening public!
It starts at 7pm as usual, and tickets are £5 on the door this time (as befits such a magnificent venue) - but for that you get a free drink (if you get there before the bar tab runs out), an interval quiz with amazing prizes, PLUS free entry to The Playground - i.e. the rest of the fab things going on at Proud that night, which includes bands, burlesque, DJs and dancing ...
BIGGEST & BEST LINE-UP FOR TUESDAY APRIL 21ST:
1. Today I Eat the World by Jarred McGinnis, read by Ben Farrow
2. The Sacred Elephant by Alan McCormick, read by Susan Crothers
3. When Scrabble Goes Bad by Clare Sandling, read by Ben Crystal
4. Hecho a Mano by Brindley Hallam Dennis, read by Camila Fiori
5. The Good Neighbour by Maggie Womersley, read by Steve Wedd
6. Lavender Bunny and the Big Brother House by Quintin Forrest, read by Will Goodhand